Joining Authentic Christian Worship and Life Experience
Published by St Gregory Nyssen Episcopal Church
Volume 10 Number 3 § November 1999 § All Saints Day
Food for Holy People
- by Richard Fabian. Read about the Hebraic roots of our central ritual.
- St. Gregory's Member Mary Connor writes of her years as a diabetic and a compulsive eater, and where she
takes her comfort now.
the Sabbath Challa
- Member Katherine Powell Cohen reflects on preparing the bread for the sabbath, to share with her Jewish
- Member Dave Hurlbert sweats it out in the kitchen of St Martin de Porres.
- Alan Porter tends his garden with thoughtfulness, and shares a recipe for chutney.